The Communications Committee acts as a conduit to publicize the news, ideas and issues of LIWA and its member organizations.
As a member of the Communications Committee you will be involved with working on the vehicles to promote these issues, including:
- LIWAlert – free bi-monthly e-bulletin
- Issues in Focus – LIWA’s printed newsletter
- www.liwa.org – the official website of Long Island Women’s Agenda
- Public relations – LIWA press releases, media coverage and interviews
- Social media – LIWA’s presence on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
LIWA’s Communications Committee members are skilled professionals specializing in marketing, communications, press relations, printing, design, photography and social media, including:
Bennet Gold – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy Kelleghan - email@example.com
Tina Panos – firstname.lastname@example.org
Maureen Starr - email@example.com
Mary Ellen Walsh - firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Lindner – email@example.com
Interested in learning more or becoming involved – your participation is welcome! LIWA members may attend any number of committee meetings. LIWA non-members are welcome to attend one meeting.